IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Prima has a great chance (subject to FDA approval and Phase III...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Prima has a great chance (subject to FDA approval and Phase III positive outcomes) at being a Australian Success Story and thriving as a fully efficient business in many years to come.
    Good management and science ( no negative annoucements to date) will play a major role. And with the patent cliff scenario becoming a reality amd more relevant on a monthly basis- so can Big Pharma.

I can tell you at least another 50+ companies that wont be around due to cashflow constraints.Given that you are so genuine and want to warn PRR shreholders of the potentail risks in investing in a business that has working capital requirements ..can you also do the other shareholders a great favor and also post on another 50+ threads to warn them of the same danger.( Iam sure you can find these companies as you spend your day worrying about shareholders that invest in companies like Prima)

As you are a very caring person I am sure you will gratiously do this. Thanks for your insighful and "wake me" up comments - what would we do without savvy posters like you.

Good Luck with your investing.
    Good weekend to all holders and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.