CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I THINK THAT IT IS AT A POINT WHERE PEOPLE WITH RESPONSBILTY FOR...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I THINK THAT IT IS AT A POINT WHERE PEOPLE WITH RESPONSBILTY FOR REGULATION IN THE CORPORATE WORLD ARE DUTY BOUND TO ACT OR BE CTIISED FOR BEING BLIND.

re: conrad maher to hand pick best leases (dumbbum)
    Forum: ASX - BY STOCK (Back)
    Code: CVI - CITYVIEW CORPORATION LIMITED (Price Chart | Google CVI) Post: 2578413 Reply to: #2578268 from 123enen Views: 381
    Posted: 22/02/08 00:05 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 124.169.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    T4p you questioned my motives last time i posted on this thread and indeed the moderator concluded i was up to no good and suspended me only to reinstate me when he discovered he was wrong.In view of how things are unfolding i will repost my previous thread in support of your efforts to seek out the truth (what ever that maybe...and I certainly do not know).All i can say is what i know for what it is worth.Good luck to all holders.

smythes credibility (dumbbum)
    Code: CVI - CITYVIEW CORPORATION LIMITED (Google CVI) Post: 2407095 (Start of thread) Views: 777
    Posted: 23/12/07 19:58 Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 124.169.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    I have followed postings on cvi from time to time mainly because of t4p contributions however i have never invested because of mark smythes reputation.He has a long history in Perth of involvement in public companies intially with peter german and tony trevison and later with others.He knows how to make a dollar and uses every trick known man to get the punters on board.I note the frequency of boardroom radio broadcasts and the wildly optimistic picture being painted and then excuses for not delivering.As a matter of fact I find some of the broadcasts amusing as do others here in perth that know Smythe I am a long time particpant in the markets and respect t4p based on some of his other calls.So my question is to those of you that are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.