KAR 2.53% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

I am out:au revoir!

1. 11,672 Posts.
    Well I am now out of karoon, after nearly 8 years; I am out.
    Luckily I got out at $3.19 while under suspension; btw; alas; I think Billy may have bought some of my shares. As Swanny has said kar will be lucky to see $5.00 + and will take at least 2 years to get there and with the money I had invested I believe it is better off elsewhere. I wish all holders  the very best; had some great times on here and it has been a great place to hang out in the early days. To Swanny, Y.R,Dart, Deansy. Lessa, Scitty, Denver,Shack, Scitty and the latter guys Stevo, MUFC, Billy, Mighty, Planner JL, and others I wish you all the best. To the other 3 -   well; if there is a thing such as Karma, you are getting yours.

I have always had a crack at the interlopers who seem to get off on seeing our sp get trashed, they seem to come out of the woodwork and gloat about the sp demise; especially the I told you so chartists. Gloating at others mis fortune does not bode well with me.

I will reiterate I think Bob and his team have done a great job with the company, they have found oil and gas; that is their job and they have done it. What he cannot do is control the dubious tactics of the rorters that are seemingly under the protection of the ASX, as Swanny and I have said many times; he who has the gold makes the rules, and they make it very unfair for the battler.

To see stocks like kar, far, diamond miners and others all who hit pay dirt have their sp manipulated and trashed is a crying shame.

Again good luck to ALL, I am off to qan the agriculture stocks and alike and hope pls and sfp fire up. I think the gloss is waning on oil stocks.

Go the Gas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.045(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.83 $1.79 $2.158M 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 54364 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 15140 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.