KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

I am out:au revoir!, page-17

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    What i now find interesting - Oil - everything turned to manure .
    Don't get me started on the 'buy back' - lets just say due to unforeseen Oil manipulation and glut that we have pulled the wrong reign ...again no-one's fault this is a no fault game the ASX.

The premise was for us to all share in the upside of this momentous Oil find ( we hope in 2 holes) - as we can all plainly see - there will be no upside.

IS THERE ANY FLIPPING DANGER

ANY AT ALL -------------------------------------ANY

THAT YOU STICK THE BUY BACK WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE.

and REWARD bloody SHAREHOLDERS WHO NOW LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE TO HANG ON FOR ANOTHER CYCLE OR THREE TO FINISH ......WITH A BLOODY DIVIDEND.
    Dear Mr Kar - i don't want the tail to continue to wag the dog - i don't give a crap about how much TAX i have to pay on the dividend - as i said at the time - if i wanted more shares give me the money and i will decide ( again this is no blame it isn't your fault ).

How about you abandon it - let us take stock by allocating cash to we poor idiotic holders so we can at least ride out the storm.

I have my fill i don't want you to spend anymore of MY MONEY you hold on our behalf on a buy back - i got told by all that it was the right time it was cheap - so was it ...... and what is our av buy back price and waht is the SP.

You say you have to look forward today's price and tomorrows' are totally irrelevant for Oil etc so you position of the long term.

So in other words lets ride out the storm for another 18 months.....well stuff them all how about you jam the buy back , stuff the tax implications and give US some cash
    AGAIN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.