i am out for now, page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Dgruzing,

As I said many times before:

TO EACH, HIS OWN!!.

And,

"(YOU NEVER GO BROKE TAKING A PROFIT!!!!! )"

While it may be true in what you are saying and, (I can't say any different nor contradict you in any way or form because I am not a trader), I have never known of a long term investor going broke either.
    Quite to the contrary, matter of fact.

As I said on many other posts before, it is a free world we are living in, and anyone is entitled to do what he/she think it is best for him/herself, but do not try to shove it down someone else's throat.

I am not upramping nor, downramping. Never have and never will. I am simply stating my thoughts, the same as anyone else does on this thread.
    All I am, and have been saying is that, while someone choose to sell his holding, I am buying!!!

What is wrong with that!!!!

In the end, all it matters is that, if the shares are going to be worth nothing I will loose, and the one who sold his shares at the right time, will be laughing all the way to the bank, and, if the shares are going to be worth a hell of a lot more than what they are worth now, I will win and I will be laughing.

After all it is a gamble and that is the reason we are all here. Just for the gamble, the excitement and of course, the fun of it
    . (UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT, THAT IS).

It is that simple, isn't it???

I don't want to offend anyone, I just want to express my view.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.