MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

i am out for now, page-48

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Gruzing,

You know I like your posts. I believe that I stated this before, along with 9lives, Cortis and a multitude of others too numerous to mention. (Short and long termers alike).

It is not very usual that I post as many times as I did today simply because I am a very busy man, but today it is different. I had a bit of spare time in my hand and I took the opportunity to spend a bit of time on HC.

Your comments in regard to MPO are quite correct such as:

""((high possibility that after 15 years 7 months as a listed stock they "may" be on track to moving from a humho stock to maybe a Mid-Cap and further..
    ( but lets not forget the failed gold venture not too many years ago.) ))"".

But, one thing has changed from the comment you made above in regard to the failed gold venture that occurred not too many years ago.

This is not a gold venture. THIS IS A CSG/CBM VENTURE. Something that has a great future and potential for Australia and the whole world. Especially when the whole world is, and has been, screaming for cleaner energy to protect our environment, and our world, for our future generations.

The reason I am heavily invested in MPO and others CSG/CBM companies is, because I am a great believer in the product and its potential, having lived in a part of Europe that used this or similar products before.

That I know of, I am invested in nearly every company that has been involved in CSG and have made quite a handsome profit with some of them. There could definitely be more than the ones I am invested in but, at this stage I am very happy with my position.

Anyway Gruzing, just expressing my opinion and I am not trying to influence anyone. Never have my friend.

As you said, and mentioned in your post, HC is for both the Day Traders and the long term holders so, it caters for both.

I just like to read different opinions from different posters and, if someone states that he has got out of his holdings and made either a profit or a loss, (anyone for that matter and not necessarily 9 lives), what is wrong with me saying that I bought more?????

Anyway, nice to read your thoughts, and I hope you appreciate mine. Have to go to bed now because I have to get up early. Another busy day and schedule tomorrow.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.