SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

i am out of here, page-8

1. 167 Posts.
    Thats true Toggs TMR does own 86.2% of IBR but until they get 100% outright TMR are going nowhere in the eyes of instos and funding providers.

Who wants to invest in a property that already has a mortgage on it - not many I think.

TMR sp will never achieve fair value especially if a big player has a blocking influence over IBR.With that blocking influence forever remaining detrimental to the TMR sp.

TMR management need their ar#se kicked over their failure to wrap up IBR which has and will prove detrimental to all TMR shareholders......no wonder the TMR sp is lower than at the time of the IBR offer in feb.......bldy hopeless.

I believe too HC was made a very reasonable offer by lawyers acting on behalf of the remaining IBR shareholders some 4 weeks ago.This is fact not fiction.

The lack of any foresight in not reaching a solution here,and the bldy minded action by TMR to delist IBR and the failure to keep shareholders fully informed will prove to be a mojor blunder by TMR management.

Management is everything and these people no longer have my confidence or the best interests of shareholders....I am out of here too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.