i am predicting resi property price increases, page-44

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "That only worked with the population doubling in 40 years but in this finite world it can't go on. Haven't you noticed the turmoil as the world comes to terms with that expansion grinding to a halt?"

So you are telling me that Australia's population could not double in the next 40 to 50 years.

While the rest of the globe is suffering as you say and Australia is the "Lucky Country",

you are saying that no one is going to try and relocate here, people are not living longer, and we are going to stop breeding.

With Australia set to overtake Qatar as a Gas exporter, new technologies via electric, gas and Coal converted to liquid fuels are available to power our vehicles will alleviate our dependency on the global shortage of oil coming,

Australia is still going to the Crapper.

Sorry, I don't buy it. When all the Gas and LNG projects actually do start, hold on. The RBA are not worried just for fun, but a rate reduction is needed for the short term due to the sentiment out there and the new losses from the equities markets.

I hear the Swiss are now charging people for having their cash at bank and many countries are going to follow. A measure taken to stop people hoarding and start investing.

Gee, If I was forced to invest I know what I would be buying right now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.