I just opened up an account with Interactive Broker in order to...

1. 2,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I just opened up an account with Interactive Broker in order to trade on TSX and there's some issues I need help sort out.

1. The interface of watchlist on IB Mobile shows Full Company Name but only the ticker, which makes me unable to remember the company.

2. On CommSec, each morning if and when there's company announcement, there will be a yellow exclamation mark by the ticker name. How to customize on IB to get the same? If not available on IB, please recommend an avenue to receive such.

3. Is there a Canadian/US counterpart forum to HotCopper for discussion of resource stocks related to gold and silver miners?

4. On ASX CommSec, at market open or close auction, the depth shows two sides of trades lining up with rather big gaps from the indicative price. On IB however, the spread is very little as if there's no auction going on. Is my observation correct? Just feels very different than here.

There's more questions but the above are the ones I need answers to first. Please help.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.