LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I am sick of seeing something going on, page-55

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    The raw numbers certainly suggest that it’s going to be a better day. Converting LNGLY and LNGLF to equivalent AUD we should be looking at around 61 cents today.

Investments houses have lifted their target share price for Cheniere recently which was up over 4% overnight. And the noise out of China is that the move away from coal and towards LNG is leaving industry short of gas as they divert supplies to domestic use. .(....hey look over here Xi......we have some......mates rates for you.)

The recent price of LNG landed in Asia is as much as $11.70 per mmbtu which, when you add the current price of HenryHub to our liquefaction price and then throw in shipping leaves everyone making some $$$$.

I know it’s a tough gig for an unproven minnow like us, but the macro picture is going to get us there. If we can’t make it happen my guess is someone will take us out, there’s simply too much momentum building now and the length of time it takes go get to where we are makes it a more compelling story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.