FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

I am so annoyed about this - indeed lividThere is no way to...

1. 44 Posts.
    I am so annoyed about this - indeed livid

There is no way to express this but as a sell out - I'm alright jack is the attitude of the management in my view and shareholders - who are they? - they have served their purpose.

I have decided to sell out completely when or should I say IF the price ever gets to my average - I do not want to be part of a chinese company that is only after the gold and not shareholder value - how can we possibly get shareholder value when 51% is owned by a single entity - the chinese government in my opinion.

Nothing in China happens without the ok and they are buying gold at levels never seen - 49% - do you really think that you have a say with 49% and a fragmented 49% - its a joke and a sick one at that.

I just pray that this price gets to my average and I can escape - I have waited here and defended the company against some on here and this is what loyal shareholders get a proxy management on behalf of a 51% shareholder whose only desire is the gold for themselves.

What a let down - as usual when the management own bugger all in the company, self preservation wins the day and leaves the shareholders holding the baby - well not this one and as I say I am hoping for a miracle in that the price will rise 2c - fat chance to be honest because who is going to invest in this company now.

Livid Livid Livid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.