ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I think you have missed the point of this Tech! Yes you are...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think you have missed the point of this Tech! Yes you are right it is VERY high risk, and yes it has been in development for several years, just like a lot of startup R&D companies.. But it's a gamble and I would say most who are in the stock know that. However, I am not in because I think Coldry will save the world.. again you are right, but where this stock has the potential to be great is Matmor! This is the tech that will make the company. India needs it to build its infrastructure and if you are researched on Matmor you would know what the real game is here. What do you think the Tripartite Agreement is about!
    As far as I am concerned when it comes to Lignite and dewatering etc.. there are plenty in the game, but not many square up like Coldry.. to me Coldry is the Bonus... it's the foot in the door... Matmor is where the big money is.. one cannot ignore what Matmor can do for India and why it is being fast tracked once the Tripartite Agreement is signed.. I don't make my decisions based on what is written in this forum.. However, I must say some of the very early discussions about the tech certainly opened my eyes and made me look further.. ie I use the HC forum as One of my sources,... my main source of decision making information is Announcements and talking to MY company.

All IMHO

Matmor is a very compelling story!
    The advantages of the MATMOR Process over traditional blast furnace iron making are:
    • Replacement of expensive metallurgical coal with cheap, abundant lignite
    • The opportunity to replace expensive high grade Iron Ore (60%+Fe) with cheaper, low grade Iron Ore
    • Able to recover iron from millscale and other waste materials
    • Process requires significantly less heat / energy
    • Capital cost less than traditional blast furnaces for equivalent production capacity
    • Recirculation of waste gases minimises emissions
    • Lignite, as a reductant, is up to 1000 times more chemically reactive than the black coal currently used in traditional primary iron production.
    The advantages over alternate Iron making processes are:
    • MATMOR is the only process we are aware of that can use lignite
    • Economic at smaller scale
    • Lower emissions
    • Able to recover iron from waste streams such as millscale and nickel tailings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.