GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

i am somewhat amazed.........., page-8

1. 5,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    You wont need to wait ...the revenue figures are pathetic ... and any person ( even with a high appetite for risk ) ... can only come to the conclusion that most of this organisations assumptions on revenue generation have been flawed.

eg Free ISP - failed
    Pay ISP - hardly any subscribers - failed
    Exciting 5 year old technology --- very doubtfull
    Track record of ever generating real reveue - poor

Regarding SSI - SSI is basically Mr Richard Li . There is no organisation of any significance . SSI were promotors of about 3 Chinese based stocks ( all with huge future earnings assumtions ) - all failed - many investors lost money.

So forget the business GCN or SSI are in --- there is a consistant track record of Failed ventures that have either been promoted or supported by SSI .

Anyone considering the potential revenue numbers that GCN claim as possible , should ask them selves "what is the liklihood of this happening" ---- I think you will find the answer to be "very unlikely" .

Regading management - where are the promoted GCN executives ? ( all queries to Mr Li ) - probably wondering where their next pay is comming from - if they are still there.

To the believers out there -- you are only maintaining a market for some of the 300 million odd shares ..that in the real world might be worth .1 cent a piece

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.