QTK quiktrak networks limited

i am sorry...but its time to laugh hard

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Has anyone just seen the QTK announcement?

"Commercial problems with China"

People. This is what we have been warning about for 2 years.

The company cannot get $1 out of the $380,000,000 from the china job.

Its all over folks.

And dont forget...QTK has taken out insurance to prevent them getting sued if things dont work out.

Interesting to see where they spend your shareholder money.

I am really sorry....but if this does not spell it out that this company will soon be bankrupt, you better go back to primary school.

this is the most shocking, but legally required to be released, account of the Quiktrak business one could see on the Quiktrak business.

It had to come out eventually and now we have it....the real breakdown of what the company has been doing with your money.

If you hold....kiss your money good buy. If you are considering buying, please....go throw your money to homeless people on the street, in the air and watch them scramble for it. You will get a bigger return on it then throwing it at the quiktrak "take money from shareholders" vehicle.

Serioulsy people.....BEWARE....this company could close shop at any second and say "China didn't pay in the end....South Africa was a a waste, our technology is old and outdate by competitors, our competitors tore us up and took our jobs (See SMA stealing Quiktrak's business in china now).....and we just spent all our money on wages and looking after dirtectors and non directors" imo.

But dont worry folks...these same people will turn up on other boards and other companies. Follow them. If you see their names or anyone ever affiliated with this company.....think twice...even think a third time.

With the most notorious poster pushing QTK for 2 years absent for a week, and even Macrae12 signing his name to the QTK adventure, we can only assume one thing.......they are out.....and you holders were duped again.

Have a great weekend.

this post will be pulled in 3....2........1.....gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.