RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

I've been watching this technology since I heard about it over...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I've been watching this technology since I heard about it over 10 years ago and what has been happening to the Redflow SP in recent times. This company reminds me very much of the Company Ceramic Fuels Cells - which I watched over several years with the end result recorded here:

CFS Article

In essence, it was a great product but technology and market dynamics superseded it and they weren't good enough business people to make the business work during the period when it had a show of establishing itself.

I don't have a lot of confidence in the business acumen of the people running this company given the twists and turns in their customer focus and production arrangements over the last several months.  

Has battery technology superseded Redflow's battery Flow Battery, or does it have a clear advantage over other technology? It seems to be dearer than its competition - although claimed to be inherently long lasting. If its only competitive advantage is that is has a long product life, that advantage is nearly completely negated by concerns this under-resourced start-up may not be around to meet the warranty claims in 10 years. You would think grid scale projects would best the best application for a battery with many times more charge cycles than the competition and there are many such projects on drawing boards around Australia, but they don't seem to be able to get traction in that space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $123 1.267K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43600 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 123228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.