RFX 9.52% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Great to see a few ex-holders still watching ( @TerribleTadpole...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Great to see a few ex-holders still watching ( @TerribleTadpole  , @NavyDiver  ). Especially good to see ND's batteries still going strong.
    To respond to @jhaas , I reckon they had to cut ties following Flex's failure to deliver, plus if they certainly can't afford to spend much on doubling up equipment!
    I also sold out (unfortunately not as quick as TT to read the writing on the wall..) I believe in the tech, however for me to get back in i think there needs to be -
    (a) an indication that the next factory will be commissioned on time _and_ won't suffer the same issues as the last one in scaling up. It was the news of moving the factory that prompted me to sell, as it was clear then that there would be _another_ 6mo - 1y (minimum) delay for that to happen (with associated cash burn and missed opportunities).
    (b) Some understanding of how the company operates under the new CEO. I'm not overly concerned about the price point of the product - as others have said, they will find their niche and the market is/soon will be massive - but the ability to deliver a viable product from here on (and fast enough to avoid more massive dilution) depends especially strongly on management quality in this stage (IMHO), and that sort of quality has not been evident recently. Best wishes to the new guy, I really hope he can turn it around, and I too keep watching!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $25.30K 223.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2791 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 800146 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 285254
Last updated 15.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.