SDV 3.90% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Tradewins, I’m in the same boat, I thought a 6c average price...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Tradewins, I’m in the same boat, I thought a 6c average price would have me very safe but even that is now looking pretty sick.

INL have always followed the price of Zinc so now with no Zinc production what is the magic indicator that the share price will follow?

Ah look its all pretty sick at the moment but something must come out from senior management on the direction of this company and I mean we need GIANT strides in the real game or the only game that is left for share holders the MRP. Think about the MILLIONS of dollars spent in research & development, what return have we had from this expenditure? Absolutely Nothing. Which business continues to spend massive dollars without any return on its investment.

Lucky I had a game of indoor cricket on tonight to left off some steam. Whats amazing is the amount of questions on the Intec Q & A forum about this subject 'how is the HZCP production going' 'can it stay cash flow positive etc' so we can't blame share holders for not asking the important questions here, but Intec disclosed nothing, stating they didn’t want to give their competitors and advantage, what advantage we’ve shut up shop?

What would really be amazing is if Philip Wood doesn't have a PLAN B to fall back on here, PLAN A give them the shocking news then PLAN B follow it up with something substantial on the MRP. Bad news then Good news scenario, but before anyone reminds me yes this is wish full thinking, but can you blame me.

Fairdinkum this stock is the biggest disappointment on the ASX by far really, hurts me to say it but it’s true. It has so much going for it but management just can't produce the results, even the trainee manager at the local McDonald’s would be able to steady the ship.

Important note to INL senior management, we need some major positive news on the MRP very soon.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $21.75K 57.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82746 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.