IIQ 6.25% 59.5¢ inoviq ltd

I am still hearing music - and getting louder, page-208

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294

NOt anguish at allI am only preaching the mantra around here and that buy buy buy - cheap cheap cheap

No one blaming anyone

But i do detest muppets who cannot respect other investors who have a different view, which are valid but put them down.

That what i detest.Keep on buying - your words of wisdom are great - please buy more.

You think this is desparate - wait another month - i want to see what desparate is on bd1 holders.

I am not good with maths - but from around $1.90 to now $1.14 - that looks like a 40% drop - dont trust me on this - I am not good with maths.

I just know sp = $1.90 or more when i raise the view of other stock advancing with their testing and got belittle but a bunch of muppets on here.

You know what muppets enjoy seeing more than their sp going from $1.90 to $1.14 - a bunch of fingers up their back side.

I hope you keep buying and not saying - so keep on buying more bd1.

Dont say it - just buy it -- cheap cheap cheap - buy buy buy.What the crap - $1.13 - you got to be kidding me. ( someone must be doing their research ).

Do your own research - you tell me why sp crap itself from around $1.90 to $1.13.

Yep short term normal fluctuation in sp 40% down. like the logic.

Keep on investing in bd1 - buy buy buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.035(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $65.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ $20.62K 36.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 446 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 30002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.