WTF 0.00% $3.05 wotif.com holdings limited

Price to book..I wouldn't even bother looking at that? I think...

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Price to book..I wouldn't even bother looking at that? I think valuations for WTF it all about earnings. No revenue growth increased OPEX will this continue forward? Commsec estimates for FY15 are ~19% EPS growth. Sounds a bit optimistic. Is the current share price expecting this sort of growth in FY15 and what will happen if they don't achieve it? A lot of uncertainty don't you reckon...Big X factor for WTF share price:

David Do (39)

Non-executive Direct or David was appointed to the Board on
    28 February 2013 as a Non-executive Director. David has significant experience in Asia, and with digital commerce. Prior to founding VI Group (a SE-Asia focused private equity firm), David was a general manager at Microsoft where he led strategy, mergers and acquisitions, investments and joint ventures. In this role, he was part of the team that managed Microsoft’s investment in Expedia and also the acquisition of a leading online travel aggregator and fare prediction company, Farecast. David holds an MBA from Harvard University and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of New South Wales. He was previously a member of the Board of Directors for MSNBC Inc, CNBC Inc, Ninemsn Pty Ltd and Internet companies in China, Latin America and the Middle East. The Board has determined that David is an Independent Director.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.