XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

I am the Happiest Man Alive..... - Wednesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Well not actually me (even though I am reasonably happy)........but this bloke down here
    . ........................................................................................................................................................ down arrow.png

291215.png

Sorry for any misunderstandings.......haha......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

291215 1.png

News for Today (AEDST)
    291215 news.png

The upside momentum continued on the XJO, where it eventually closed sharply higher on Tuesday
    Spread increased as price accelerated higher, volume increased over Christmas eve's shortened trading session, and the close was strong.
    Selling pressure remains low at this point in time, while overall volumes are well below normal.
    And if this combination continues, it appears likely the Index will again make a challenge to the highs of the trading range, where it has failed numerous times previously.

291215 xjo.png

291215 2.png

Good Trading and Investing

anyone feel like a burger ??
    Burgers.gif
    Last edited by Jako8557: 29/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.