MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Agree with previous posts about todays AGM been to over 20 of...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Agree with previous posts about todays AGM been to over 20 of them and this one was the most upbeat i have ever been to. If you think our CEO is an under educated drop out that graduated from a Queensland Uni then think again.
    Main Points INHO are as follows.

1. CR at last minute because of what i gathered a deal too good to pass up.
    2. FIRB approval for F/I in Australia never been bloked for O/S companies.
    3. O/S major player offer has come from the top(only a yes to be F/I partner not binding until approval and signing of binding agreements.) no mention of time frame for FIRB so other thread mention March dont now where got from ( all that was said that very confident with previous 100 % approvals).
    4. CR was because of 31 December option to drill well in Artemis.After next monday 41 million dollars in bank.
    5. Drilling program planned for between April and October next year. Because of cyclone season in WA but 2-3rd quarters where mentioned and a 30-35 drilling program.
    6. Last Seismic Data which showed a potential for larger gas has meant they have upgraded there strike rate from 32% to 41% recovery. Seismic was shown and explain in presentation to show same formations as Wheatstone and other major finds in area. Lots more goodies IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.