SDV 1.20% 41.0¢ scidev ltd

i became very excited yesterday

1. 141 Posts.
    Yesterday the annual report arrived for my Paladin Shares. When I read it I started to get very excited, not because of my shareholding in Paladin, which has been rather good, but because if Intec.

Let me explain...

Paladin Shares on issue, around 450m
    Intec share on issue, around 550m

Money Paladin made last year, zippo
    Money Intec made last year, zippo

Money Paladin will make in the next 12-24 months, heaps
    Money Intec will make in the next 12 - 18 months, heaps

Market Cap of Paladin around $1.5b
    Market Cap of Intec around $85m

Share price of Paladin $ 5.70
    Share Price of Intec 17c

Paladin number of shareholders about 9000
    Intec number of shareholders about 1800

Ok Paladin has a few extra bucks in the bank amounting to about 13c per share.

You might say the only comparison between Uranium and Zinc is they are both metals or even Paladin and Intec is that they are both Companies. I'm not comparing the two companies, but what I got excited about what can happen to a share price when lots of people get to hear about it and get excited about the possibilites the company has, as well as its future earning capacity. I mean, cleaning up a few tailings dams around the place would make an interesting read as well as Zinc production etc etc.

I'm of the opinion that very few people have heard of Intec at this point in time.

Anyway, as I've said before, I'm not real good with numbers, so do your own sums and draw your own conclusions.

Cheers

Remember, Confucius says, 'when the thick brown stuff hits the fan it will not be evenly distributed'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $77.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $32.51K 79.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9618 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 101728 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.