NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Mark.. I can appreciate the effort in your post, and your...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Mark.. I can appreciate the effort in your post, and your opinion..
    But, I'm not sure where you get that info from, and if you've actually been following closely.
    With all respect, you're incorrect, according to what I have been told by the company, and posted on here several times.
    I will again, very briefly, as others are probably tired of reading it from me..

The week after the CR was announced, I was told they had over 1m+ in the bank, and 1.5m R&D. It was made very clear to me that they were not out of money any time soon, spend had been massively reeled in since the previous 3m/quarters.
    I was told the CR was intended to see through till later 2017 (assuming that was if they got 5m raiwed).
    Revenues increasing, and plenty of potential deals that will bring in plenty of revenue. The 5.5c option exercise is also expecting to see exercising them as good news is anticipated to be steadily rolling in from here on.
    Finally, assuming Corona contracts and Telco deals happen, there should be no need for any further CR..
    They are very confident at Nor.. even though the the price has been declining.. expect things to turn around quickly, very soon.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $9.509K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 21154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.