NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Paul is building a structure with a lot of skill and...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Paul is building a structure with a lot of skill and imagination. He was distracted by the original cheers and support but underestimated the cost blowout. He has reviewed the plans and continues to build. He and his team working day and night to get the structure outstanding to be noticed on this planet of telecommunication and withstanding storms of competition.

Paul's vision is quite mind boggling. A lot of investors and commentators her on hotcopper cannot imagine what he is trying to built.

They are selling their shares (good on them), complaining to Paul about their losses (not the smartest investor if they blame others for their decisions) or get personal here (stupid and unprofessional).

I give Paul the benefit of the doubt that he put his his team's utmost effort to get his vision of this storm resistant structure into reality.

Recent announcements of his accomplished building stones are amazing and the future building stones of this global federated telecom network structure becoming clearer.

Of course we all want to see the monetary rewards. I believe that they become clearer in the near future.

Important is that he needs to get it right and no shortcuts.

I am happy to wait until December... and from then I will review my position. K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.