NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

The fact trail from my observation is that the company has a...

1. 5,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The fact trail from my observation is that the company has a good track record of raising cash, developing interesting products, raising more cash, launching things, raising cash developing more things (refer to step 1) etc. Bringing in revenue, whether from licensing their IP, or selling solutions isn't something they have proven in a material way yet.

Whether before they listed, or since its a familiar story. All be clear next week, the SPP closes on the 11th if I recall correctly - and even though its a "priority offer" the comments suggesting they are calling round to encourage uptake, not something that's usually done.. for retail investors if there is heavy demand.

Its a brave punter in my opinion to keep averaging down with a chart that looks like this. I think the trading approach of buying after a CR when sentiment is low can actually be quite a valid one in some circumstances.

For NOR though, I fear that the quarterly to be announced will show almost as much cash burn as has been recently raised so it will all be down to deals being locked in.

There have been lots suggested, alluded to and hinted at, but so far none signed. If that can happen, its a game changer and I hope for the long suffering 16c buyers they see a good return on their money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.