DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

I believe this will be the week.., page-178

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    "Looks to be for a purpose"

You should be the captain of this ship so you could know how things going (hard or easy) rather than pop on a forum stating this and that.....

Except take advantage of negative momentum of at this stage caused by what happen to Gal of last Friday ann and no news yet (I had post reasons I got from PW before), what you could contribute to Duo threads?

When Gal treading at 1.7 and 1.8c even after the Duo deal, why don't you jump here to tell people your Bet?

Duo won't delay the Ann for the purpose and I will refer your post and your name to PW and let him have a Say.

I still remember you used to make a call here to against this company and PW but not many follow you at that time many months ago and we all know what happen after. ( sp rise from 0.5c to 1.1-1.2c pre acquisition)

This time you jump out stating your bet again, ok, let we see what pan out later....

To the rest of Duo holders, have not release news yet does not mean it won't release and it will come soon according to Peter, and more will come because every shell that make acquisition will go through a cycle, ( head agreement, NOM, exercise options to acquire, contracts signed or Letter of intention, and the biggest two, Road show and GM etc)

In Duo case, it also have Trial news to get SP move and don't forget it will due November and Zyber is doing the hard to make its products Commercialized...

DUO has lots in its pipe line to offer so why the negative and this bet and that bet.....

Being objectively, put your shoes into PW shoes and imagine how you could deal and face everyday. He choose Zyber is for a reason and it is far more better than TV tech and he has been doing his job hardly to get this deal done and dusted so SP will react very positively when it released.....

Hope you guys know what I mean and DYOR..........
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 24/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.