MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

i blinked, page-26

1. 10,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Hi Nacra, sorry about the late reply but that is what usually happens when the wife drags you off to the in-laws…lol. I did call last week and again two weeks prior (to be honest a few times) and was given an interesting update. The good thing is they have been consistent with what they have said. Please note this should be taken with a grain of salt as it relies on the honesty of the Co. so it is really just an update for holders and shouldn’t be relied on to buy in. When I called last week I was told the following:

“The gravity survey has been completed over its Kyrgyz oil tenements. They are currently compiling it all now and expect the details to be announced mid Dec but please note Xmas can be tricky as we all know. According to MHL the past historic soviet data (i.e. re potential Jorcs and the reason they got into the project) is very accurate so they are very excited, that was their words not mine. Apparently the survey is exceeding their original expectations, so they are keen to announce this as soon as possible. In regards to the U drilling in Kyrgyz (hope I spelled that right…lol) it was still delayed when I called .They are ready to go and pay their half but their JV partner is held up. They are not sure if that is to do with the winter which is a strong possibility. They were expecting it to be underway though ASAP but were waiting on an update from their partner”.

From what I have been told and lead to believe (please note I have being careful not to be too rampy just in case as this does rely on the Co) the gravity survey sounds like it will be very good news and might be the reason SP is on the move again. I sold out in the last spike and bought back in today for that reason. Please note this really is just an update for holders and I could be wrong. Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.