MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

i blinked, page-27

1. 242 Posts.
    Thanks for that Baron1!

It certainly runs along the same lines as to what was in the Quarterly Activites report ie: that the Soviet estimates were close to the mark. Sounds like there might be more!

IMO there must be some strong indications there for them to sign up a JV partner without even having done a seismic survey. Especially when it is the partner's biggest JV.

At the AGM they mentioned that Leopard was not drilling and they were not happy. It must be getting late in the season now so I reckon we may not see any U results this year which is disappointing.

On the up side though as previously mentioned we have, hopefully, Gravity Survey Results and JV Final Details this month. CIG drilling next door with some oil shows on their second well also and some good results there would be great for MHL.

IMO there will also be some interesting announcements about these other areas they are looking at with a focus on "near term" production in the coming months.

I believe the recent SP action is just a bounce from being oversold. Hopefully we have shaken out most of the traders and have more long termers buying in.

Somehow I can't help but feel optimistic about this company and where it is headed. The similarities to HDR's story are apparent and that was a great ride.

Good luck :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.