KCN 0.74% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

good to see cactus coming back with the pumping allegations,...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    good to see cactus coming back with the pumping allegations, without responding to any of my fact-based retorts to his original pushback. not sure what bee you've got in your bonnet, cactus, i published this on twitter because, frankly, this is a higher-risk situation and most of the stuff i publish for my subs is more more 'low downside' type stuff. obviously, if KCN doesnt work out, there is significant stock price downside, hence its for a different audience/risk appetite. you'll also note that i'm hardly a frequent poster, about KCN or any other stock, and only tweet/speak when i have something to say. not sure how that qualifies as pumping. as i said, if this doesn't work out, i will bear full financial cost of that outcome - the way it should be.

if you continue to doubt my bona fides, though, why don't you mosey over to my track record page on rapercapital.com; or have a look at my performance - which i've tweeted about extensively, the good and the bad, and is all straight printout from my IB account. and if that's not enough for you, then - i couldnt give a rip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.