AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Not jealous one bit. I have a small amount invested I personally...

1. 393 Posts.
    Not jealous one bit. I have a small amount invested I personally dont care what happens with the company either way. Though for all involved I'd like a win but no biggy if it's a loss. I just don't believe anyone with inside knowledge and a astute investor will be sitting on HC all day commentating his share purchases. And you would have to be really naive to believe him. Quite entertaining though seeing that there is people who does. Like hot says 1 simple screen shot would burn and shut so many people up. It's so easy to do there's a button on the computer called print screen. And you might say he doesn't have anything to prove which I also kind of agree to but then maybe not come on a few times a week talking about the millions of shares he has purchased for the week and people won't question his motivation. I remember a post from BGA when drake first started buying and he said big things were gonna happen next week don't think drake think BGA. That next week was the worst volume in a long time and obviously he was going to take credit for shares when he thought drake were gonna buy up through the week but they didn't so backfired on him. Thats when I realised this guy just talks shit. Anyway just my 2 cents and my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.