ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

That may be true about Range manipulating stock and looking for...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    That may be true about Range manipulating stock and looking for a take over, they are a dodgy bunch based on the past.
    Ironically Range shareholders are even more unhappy than CTR holders so if you think Range is a goer buy some of their stock and the piss weak assets they own and have been strung along with.
    They are looking in this backyard becuase this might be the only prospect worth owning across the assets of all companies involved. I'm hoping someone else has a shot at T/O as well.

Fact is the well and field is looking to be upgraded based on recent flow testing and thats got to be worth a lot more than 2c even if it is kept down, CTR needs the cash to complete #4 and start #5.

I'm pretty sure this board aren't stumbling into this blindly, it seems very calculated and there are links right through this deal.
    Perth is a very incestuous place when it comes to business and it looks like a lot of the biggest snouts tying to get in this trough which is the normal here.

The biggest factor will be the integrity of the board and weather they can do the right thing by the retail investors as well.

I find it interesting that they haven't asked a cap raise from retail investors?
    I'd be in it!

All IMO - I could be well off the mark.

Dig real deep with your research.

There are some great posters and info on this forum if you troll past the D/T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.