FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

i can be done., page-3

1. 732 Posts.
    Yes let's hope they can do a similar job here Rogerh.

My main concern though with Shandong, is they have convinced me that another acquisition is very much on the cards and just a matter of time. I believe the almost manic push for this, is possibly more to do with the underlying land grab mission the Chinese Government appear to be exercising in their quest to acquire as much mineral rich overseas estate (especially gold) as they can, to help steer them to what many feel is their ultimate goal with the Yuan, rather than being particularly beneficial to ShandongFocus as a Company.

We have more than enough acreage, with more than enough distance related logistical and legalise problems already, in my opinion, and the appalling due diligence conducted on the Laverton fiasco does nothing to instil confidence in me for yet another round of the same.

We have a plan.
    A new and (at last) well thought through plan.
    We have the acreage to implement the plan.
    We have the finance to implement the plan.
    We have fresh ideas to help curtail ridiculous costs, and we are drilling on owned turf in a well documented major region of good grade ore, where just one single fresh strike would almost certainly double this pathetic sp overnight.

Why would we feel the need to stretch dwindling resources even more, unless it is not necessarily in the interests of the Company alone?
    I have yet to hear a credible reason for another acquisition, given the situation we are in and the overall forces that abound right now, but would be interested to hear the view of others on this.

All in my opinion only of course, and not to be construed as fact or advice in any way.

Good luck as always to all. (yes that even includes you Pinto) lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $802 5.754K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14865 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 19859 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.