AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I can feel more news on the way, page-18

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Now he is in Washington I am guessing he will have a PA/gate keeper take most of his calls anyway which should reduce him constantly taking investor calls , "

The day a CEO gets a gatekeeper is the day that CEO loses touch - of everyone and everything usually.

That same day the company is lost.

May it not happen for a very very long time.

Nothing has ever been said as far as I gather that hasn't either already been said in anns. or is price sensitive.

If a CEO or any board member or staff member choose to have a relationship with one of the companies shareholders - I would consider that their own business. I believe they should have the capacity to be able to manage those relationships - if they can't then they should not be in executive or board positions.

I also believe it is every shareholders right to have some sort of access to management - after all, they own at least part of the company.

imo, it is strongly indicative of the quality of management in how they conduct themselves with shareholders, staff and whoever else they deal with.

If anyone has a problem with exec. or board members being effusive about the company and the progress - well, they must think differently to me - I think it is wonderful.

I have been watching another couple of stocks recently - and all I see are complaints about silence from management - both publicly and zero contact with individual shareholders - well, imo, those companies are stuffed.

I believe we should be dammed grateful for the contact availability we have - and the fact that NC and the others I hear about are positive, confident and able.

Who would want it any other way?

have a great day all

change in balance of power in the last hour or 2 to the strong side.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.