KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

i can prove, page-7

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear salient

I'm not telling this change the "buyers" position. Just dreate a full enviroment to moms and das investors that daily comes and look at SP and conclude..Uowww kook how many sellers and how poor buyers.

About repeat,I disagree considering I'm stating new aspects to support my position that we are not talking about a big seller (at least like exclusive reason for the drop)

Like I told to the other fellow (and respecfully to you salient) you should consider also come and give your contribution. The current posters are not your suppliers.Everybody do his own best to supply news, informations positions.

I feel its not fair(in spite I respect your right to feel different) request " good quality information", but never give one...

In the end of the day Salient..like you, I'm also here looking and hoping to make money .
    You can and would be highly interesting receive your views and positions !

When I see people acting in such way to "force by false impressions to people sell" I feel highly compeled to send material to support and show what is going on.(like place sell oreders far from the real game,just to scare and pretend the hell is now)

At least this guys can make much better based decison(buy or sell)

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.