CXO 9.52% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

I Can See $.77c by 31 Dec 21 – Updated, page-106

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    We just need CXO to keep drilling to grow our JORC measured resource to 20mt to 30mt to have a reserve that compares favourably with our emerging peers to underpin stage 2 and push us towards +500,000 tpa of SC6 in 2023/24.

With labour shortages and booming market demand, I just hope management can work towards securing all approvals to keep construction teams onsite and seamlessly moving from Stage 1 concentrator to Stage 2 construction.

Lots of assays outstanding so we should get a flying start toward growing resource base in Q1 2022.

By the end of 2022 we should be in the sweet spot, Stage 1 producing (early cash flow, plant optimisation to support product qualification with customers) and Stage 2 FID, fully funded from cash-on-hand/Stage 1 cashflow and both stages with 10+yr JORC measured resource and market satisfied that resource base can be steadily grown through ongoing drilling program.

Thanks for 2021 banter and insights winners!

Here's cheers to holding a SC6 producing asset in 2022 when the lithium market is short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.