CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

i think I've found a new fire in my belly leading into 2022 last...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    i think I've found a new fire in my belly leading into 2022 last few months have tested me telling myself aren't you happy with what you have made so far sell and collect the fruits of your investment you have made more then you could ever of imagined first ,Disallowed and what a company to do it with
    it's like you have to forget about it and focus on life, family career and have this as a side hussle burning in the background
    kept an on ph2 at 15c now 50+ could of pulled in another 70-80k this year and had the cash There to play no need to be greedy

it's been a long drawn out year and a lot has happened next year up grades construction completion hopefully some gold and Barrow creek

maybe if everything pays off a holiday home Airlie beach on the Whitsundays with a view of the ocean in the future

merry Christmas happy new year to everyone probably my last post of the year speak to you next year and hopefully meet some of you at the AGM next year anyone live on the gc

hold hold hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.