LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

I would say that a few decisions are being made regarding...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    I would say that a few decisions are being made regarding nameplate, what the profit could be and when the value point is going to change in the eyes of the market.

The sellers are like bees drunk on their own honey, they know at some point the party is over but they will be too smashed to leave at the right time.

they know that figures could come any time from now confirming full production, customers, sales, profits etc etc.

December was a no brainer for them to keep selling and rooting around but now...well hmmn.

They have screwed the SP to where it is, there seems to be some kind of support forming but dare they try and force it any more knowing that the nervous supply could change and hold if just a sniff of positive confirmation comes through.

Touch and go for them.

And the but that have been sitting on the sideline watching the bag holders may be doing similar calculations, pointless buying in if there is just going to be more supply (effort) taking it north.

And then there are those that bough in at 75c to the tune of a couple of hundred million, they MUST be feeling a little sore by now about where they are and be looking for some kind of payoff.

Then there is Mt Kellet whom still need it over a buck to exercise their bond to stock...

Then the mystery of the 9.5% short sold - Whats gonna happen? Will it unwind with a bang OR NOT.

Then there is phase 2 - will they sell out phase 1 at nameplate and have market to take some of phase 2??????

And at what prices??

Seriously its an Agatha Christie novel isn't it???

Answer: It was the butler in the dining room with a candle stick...

Something has to give soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.