EMS 7.14% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

I agree 29...,There is a lot of excitement around this...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree 29...,

There is a lot of excitement around this conference. I also totally agree that this company has not had very strong PR to this point and that PR is essential in getting the story out there. But, should we be getting too excited at this stage?

Maybe it's the overly optimistic holders that set their expectations too high that ultimately ends in dissappointment.

I hope that 10c does come out of the conference so that I can review my investment. It sounds like a great story, but that's all it is at the moment (not discounting the field work to date - but it means nix if a buyer isn't found).

I look forward to the 3 months after the conference to see if any of the attendees become interested in the story. I would have thought that potential suitors would have already done their research on EMS, but I know that Australia is probably a backwater to the big European and American pharmas. So maybe the conference will find the audience that you're hoping for. Let's just hope that EMS isn't 2nd last on the last day when the scientists are too pi**ed, too bored or have heard enough about exciting new opportunities for investment.

I don't know how Calvin Ross passed away, but if this product is what the hype is suggesting, then he's done something amazing to date and I hope that his efforts are rewarded, and I hope that holders (with rediculous patience) are rewarded and I hope that MILLIONS of kids are spared a painful, preventable and premature death. Tongue half in cheek, maybe EMS should start work on a birth control product to counter balance all the lives that will be saved. Ying and yang folks, the balancing forces of the universe - no irreverence intended.

As per usual, good fortune to all holders (most importantly me!!). I was going to say good luck, but hopefully we don't need luck, just a bloody good pitch!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.729K 90.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 36240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.