ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I Can Smell It, page-157

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi babydry,
    The meet was postponed by organisers due to strong International interest from overseas investors.
    That should well offset the time delay as it means an even stronger change in the energy sector for India in the medium term.

Share price wise, I would not believe this to have a great effect on accumulation developments, as this is what is currently ongoing with the ESI share price.
    Spikes should push prices briefly up, followed with consolidation periods, as just recently observed.

Should we have had the investor meet in May, I would suspect a more explosive share price in the moment.

As for a cooling off period now until, lets say August, due to the delays would neglect the broader context of what is going on in India right now.
    NMDC is undergoing massive change with an up to 30 % disinvestment strategy from the government, allowing other investors to take hold in the corporate structure, excactly what we would welcome as it paves the way for stronger foreign ownership.
    Local workers oppose the move, as could be seen in the recent strikes, whilst management already looks towards Telangana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.