ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I Can Smell It, page-227

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Sideways,
    I do not expect a Mou, this would have, in my humble opinion, long been issued as it is non-binding and not much more worth than a NDA.

Out of my own experience, one deal for a company foundation took me and my partners 7 months, 7 months of being stuck at 5 minutes to 12, deal closure permanently around the corner.
    Its not good for your blood pressure...
    It got to the point that nobody in the Western hemisphere still even remotely expected the deal to ever be concluded.
    After 7 months it happened.

This was not even a tripartite collaboration but simply a partnership between two signatories.

These negotiations NEVER run according to plan. I would therefore not hold Ashley too responsible for not meeting the estimated time frame for closure.
    Fact is that we are still progressing, that is all shareholders should concern themselves with.
    Since the deal negotiations also incorporate political decisions within India, a truly alien environment for everybody coming from our continent, prepare yourself for unpredictbale waiting periods.
    The NMDC presentation delay is only one recent example of what to expect.

You do yourself a great favour if you tune into Indian time, which means that this will run on Indian
    measured time frames which are vastly different to ours.
    Many wheels will need to be oiled before this signature has any true realistic possibility to appear on the dotted line.

As far as I can assess the situation, we are on our way with macro political circumstances favouring the necessity for action, local lignite composites which suit our technology and a bank supporting us, which will be needed as we are low on cash.

The last issue is what will, in all likelihood, tamper negotiations from our standpoint as we appear desperate to get a deal signed as we run out of cash.
    Therefore, look out for signs of cash infusions into the deal in the local Indian media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12 4.858K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 31151443 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8857986 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.