ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I Can Smell It, page-58

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Prosperman - the deviation to what you mentioned in your reply to Sam is the Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) scenario ( most would be aware of this) that I am currently in and of course as you would know there is NO TAX payable with eligible SMSF participants.

I am in a situation with living overseas that there is statutory limitations on the length of time that you can be away before the SMSF is infact 'illegal' and shutting down of the SMSF is required by a certain time, hence some may have to sell their shares or options regardless.

OF course you have the option of selling everything in the SMSF just before that stated date and taking whatever tax free profits are there and immediately buying the same shares back at the same price in an account outside of the SMSF (i.e. my second trading account that I have) and it would then be legal but then the 12 month lower tax scenario would be invoked with the new shares. All depends on whether you want to 'Hold or Fold'.

Personally I will be glad when it's all shut down LOL as long as ESI has set us all up for life !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8 2.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 16431514 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13787668 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.