ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I Can Smell It, page-59

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Sam in answer to your question I still have some nervousness after my IO experience and was technically saved by the decision to introduce the OA's. I have looked back at some of my early purchases and in some cases to get conversion par is around .025 cents.

In reflecting on some of my mistakes of not stop lossing, I was diddled on a FPO when a Russian put in a bid for some Pilbara Iron Ore and I sat on the massive profit only to see the scam unfold the day of the intended transaction. You may have heard about the Victor (Magnitgorsk) and Eva( the Shareholder) court injunction. I lost some serious coin and need to recover it.

Unfortunately for me and me only, I am using ESI as my golden egg to get things back on track.

So, getting to the point I would like to convert and give my money to ECT to help with the cap raise avoidance scenario (not trying to be pious here) but also get the amount of "oppulent" gain that I can by having a FPO at the right time and shed some holdings.

Does this make some sense?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.