ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi JWS - I stated earlier that I pay zero tax on any profit...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi JWS - I stated earlier that I pay zero tax on any profit accrued in my SMSF but each case is different according to the individual's situation.

I personally have retired and I have advised ESuper to convert my SMSF to a SIMPLE PENSION and once that was done there is NO tax payable on anything and I can continue to buy and sell shares to my hearts content and the tax free situation does NOT change.

Your situation is probably different and a tax rate may well apply - you need to go to whoever is managing your SMSF and ask and if you don't have an SMSF and you want one, my advice is to go to/switch to "ESuper" in Melbourne - they are absolutely first rate and a pleasure to deal with and only $600 a year to do your tax return which is very inexpensive and it is a piece of cake to complete (well after the first one it is LOL) I have been with them for about 5 years and I have never regretted joining them.

Hope it helps JWS - you have my email mate - rip one to me if you have more Q's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $807 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 22561696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.