ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I Can Smell It, page-76

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Tbird
    Thanks for the explanation on early conversion, i hope it all works out, just to many crooks out there, i hadn't actually heard of the case you mentioned and understand your caution to now look after your capital

My way of looking at ESI with regards the options is a rather simple one

If a deal is done in my eyes the way i see  things, the heads will jump initially to a good strong base at some level

Like i have said previous we will not be in a position like many miners awaiting drill results or Bio,s awaiting trial results which could take a backward step on poor results

If the deal is done, ESI will be going into production and so one would expect very little in the way of bad news that could grossly reduce the price of the SP ( maybe a CR along the way )

However to the upside news on both fronts ( further coldry plant deals ) ( further Matmor Development News )  could possibly take our sp to much greater heights dragging the price of the oppis with them

Just a wait and see for me but if we do a deal i will be in no rush to convert my options and off course we have yet to hear the the deal on the mandate from platinum road with regards conversion

WAIT AND SEE

GO ESI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8 2.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 16431514 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13787668 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.