URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

shares consolidating at around 6c. Values URA at market...

1. 25 Posts.
    shares consolidating at around 6c. Values URA at market capitalisation of $7.5m.

Contrary to some posters "we'll all be ruined" claims, this still looks to be an inexpensive entry into uranium exploration.

It's exploration, not production, so the risk is vastly different. Or is it??? Sometimes i think its best not to go the production route... its been fraught with difficulties for many a junior miner, and even the "big boys" screw it up... just ask BHP on Magma Copper, and Ravensthorpe. For me.... im happy to hear the sound of the drill rig in a $7.5m market cap stock.

For those that are holders at significantly higher levels and refuse to average down.... why? Ask yourself one question. Do i have conviction enough to cut (sell) or do i double up? That's the litmus test.

Or Sell now and book the tax losses..... and then you never have to moan n groan about owning this "dog" again.

I will continue to hold. Speculative and high risk it is, rewards could be attractive.

Never investment advice, always do your own homework.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.