LRK 0.60% 84.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

So, in an age of companies with massive P/E ratios, some with...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    So, in an age of companies with massive P/E ratios, some with only losses to book, and have actually as stated (Uber for EG) that they may never be profitable, why are people attracted to this company?

Provenance, Solid and authentic history, Genuine people behind the brand, a board and CEO who have done what they said they're going to do, and ever increasing balance sheet value through the production of new make, being laid down to mature in barrels with a 10 x - 11 x uplift factor.

Oh, yes, the product itself is really very good, and it's in a market that continues to grow, with new demographic uptake, and an increased preference for quality over quantity.

Damn, what a stupid place to park some investment money for the medium to long term.

Interestingly, and directly after my last post re this company, we saw the departure of Ace Cosmo as a major shareholder, and Laurent Ly as a Director. Reason not as yet stated, but I suspect to do with their business affairs and cashflow in Hong Kong/mainland China.

The whole 4.7 odd Million shares Snapped up by institutions at not far off trading value.

Loving this ride.

Regards to all fellow investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ $27.48K 32.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1494 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.