CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Seriously - you do not hold and yet we all have to endure your...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seriously - you do not hold and yet we all have to endure your destructive and disruptive behaviour?

Why do you do it? I simply do not understand your motives. Do you enjoy being negative and trying to make others feel worthless (note: for no purpose other than their pleasure)?

Fact is, in any other online community or forum you would be labelled a troll.

"In a survey conducted by the group of psychologists, people who partake in so-called trolling online showed signs of sadism, psychopathy, and were Machiavellian in their manipulation of others and their disregard for morality.
    The researchers defined online trolling as “the practice of behaving in a deceptive, destructive, or disruptive manner in a social setting on the Internet” for no purpose other than their pleasure."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy".

Surely, that can not be deemed as a suitable response from a functioning adult - surely not?

Can you see the similarities between what you do and the definition above? I have highlighted the key parts for you.

The definition above applies to a few non holders around the QBL thread. Those who apparently take great delight in the misfortune of others (note: sadism and psychopathy). I have commented on the morality of this behaviour in earlier posts on this thread.

Can we (holders) ask you to stop - please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.