CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks Radish. "... or perhaps porky teller," Possibly he is - I...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Radish.
    "... or perhaps porky teller,"

Possibly he is - I don't know.

However, I often wonder why these self appointed gurus can not tell us all where the next stock winner is if they possess these wonderful skills of foresight and knowledge?

It is so very easy to turn up after an event and say, "... well ... you should not have bought this stock and I can tell you why etc. blah, blah, blah"

Okay, then tell us where the next winner is so we can check your stock picking record? If it is an impeccable record then I will withdraw my criticism, unreservedly.

However, I suspect that they make the same errors as the rest of us from time to time. The question is, do they want someone in their ear reminding them of their mistakes?

Not likely! And I for one would never seek them out to remind them of their errors because I think that is thoroughly reprehensible behaviour.

In relation to QBL SP going down - I think large chinks of cash moved across to TON. $42,000,000 had to have come from somewhere. If QBL was completely stuffed, as some would have you believe, we would have reached IJ's 1.4 gap thingy by now. We haven't!

Anyway, off to enjoy my Sunday and good luck to you guys tomorrow and next week. I am back at work damn it!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.