SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

i can't believe you guys, but thanks, page-3

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Slipper I think you have missed the point.

I don't need a long pointless post talking up the number of shares I own to point out the problem most of us have is not with the project (despite our low IQ's, feel free to post yours by the way, I'm sure its eligible for Mensa by the insight your comments have indicated) it is with the continuous disclosure or lack of by management.

This is not 'bagging' management as I'm sure pibroch would like to pigeon hole it as. It could be received as constructive criticism. As owners of this project we have expectations about updates, personally I think management have done an amazing job achieving what they have given the conditions time frame. I just wish they would tell us about it more regularly. There would be no need to regularly ring/distract management for individual updates if this information were adequately communicated to shareholders.

It seems some here consider it to be counter-productive to discuss our opinions and sometimes frustration regarding the company, for them I would like to point out the goal of Hotcopper as an "investor internet discussion forum" not a management testimonials forum.

If I wanted to sell I would. Thanks to those that have imparted the advice though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.