RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i cant help it, page-6

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    what's the problem? you and your mate destroyed the thread (although the mods won't own up to it) ....

are you afraid the STAGE will no longer be a PERFECT one for you?

pffft .... the mas with all the wisdom is no longer here to back up his ridiculous, pointless (or was it?) and flaming posts .......

I'll wait for big brother to explain why they let a poster with connections to you know who post on here for so long whilst gagging everybody else.

I was reading the posts over the weekend with interest and noticed a few got pulled again ... so much for free speech and having a view .. especially if it relates to you know who and BB ....... funny that.

anyway, those watching the ticker keep watching ...... I hope the noise created in here by those too gutless to show their face hasn't affected your hearing :)

I may get suspended again so have a nice few days.

Oh yeah, who was saying a mkt cap of $200M prior to AIM listing? Where is it at now? I'll accept rounding to the nearest $5M?

and i'll finish the post by quoting my favourite author .....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ps ... do not posty the above in the subject header because it may be construed as spamming? or flaming? rotflmao ... now I've heard the lot. Notice how long my post lasted with that in the header? I reckon Sco on got bumped because he replied too .. sorry mate.

I suggest everyone sticks to ramping one liners in the header ..... that is obviously OK in here. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.